Injury Advice Form

FREE Online Enquiry 24hrs 7 days!

For fast free help, enter the details of your accident and injuries below

Injury Compensation Advice


Motor Accident Compensation

Workers Injury Compensation

Workers Compensation Advice

Car and Road Injury Compensation

Injury Compensation Information

Personal Injury Compensation Advice

Public Accidents

Negligence Injury Compensation

Injury Compensation Help

Negligence Injury Compensation


Welcome to Australia's number one accident injury compensation advice website. We provide information, assistance and advice for injured Aussies seeking compensation.

If you have suffered personal injury in Australia, as the result of an unfortunate accident or incident, whether through an accident at work, a road traffic accident or trip, slip or fall you may be entitled to compensation. To find out if you are entitled to claim compensation, please complete our free online enquiry form. Our service is completely free of charge and is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week!

If you have been injured due to someone else's negligence, then we can help you find out if you are entitled to claim compensation for any pain, suffering, injuries and losses including lost wages and medical costs and expenses.

We understand that an unfortunate incident can have a devastating effect physically, emotionally, and financially on yourself, family and friends. By completing our free online enquiry form, we can help you receive advice on your accident and ensure you recover the maximum compensation payout you deserve.

The law provides strict time limits for the making of compensation claims in Australia. So it is important to act quickly in order to secure your lawful compensation entitlements.

Our online service is completely free and is at no-risk and no-obligation to you. So if you are unsure of whether you are entitled to claim compensation and would like to know what your legal rights and options are, then please complete our free online enquiry form to find out whether you are entitled to claim a compensation payout.


Latest News

Personal Injury Compensation Claims

Not all accidents lead to legal proceedings, however if there are no serious injuries, you may be entitled to recover damages for property and other expenses from the third party. The likelihood of legal proceedings will usually rest on the quantum, or the amount of financial damage which has ensued from the accident. We can help you with any accident inlcuding:

• Accidents at Work
• Accidents in a Public Place
• Slips, Trips or Falls
• Product Liability & Faulty Goods
• General Accident
• Whiplash
• Road Accident - CLAIMS
• Road Accident - DRIVER
• Road Accident - PASSENGER
• Road Accident - CYCLIST
• Road Accident - PEDESTRIAN
• Road Accident - ANIMALS

Accidents in the workplace
Before pursuing a personal injury compensation claim for an accident at work, you will need to demonstrate that your injuries were the result of negligence on the part of your employer. It is the employee's responsibility to alert your employer to any accidents which take place while you're working. The actions of your co workers who cause the accidents which resulted in the injury are the responsibility of your employer. Remember, your employer cannot terminate your employment for making a legitimate personal injury compensation claim. Any details regarding the series of events leading to the accident must be correctly entered into the accident Book. However, if you are unsure about your rights and what you can claim for, please complete our free online legal enquiry form.

Slips, trips and falls in the workplace
Many cases involving a trip, slip or fall at work are caused by the employer's failure to comply with current safety standards in respect of hazards. In the work environment this is the employers' responsibility to provide the proper guidelines and signage to insure against such injuries. However, if you've been unfortunate enough to still suffer from an injury in the workplace you can make a personal injury compensation claim your employer. They have an obligation to ensure that the work environment is hazard free and safe.

Lifting injuries at work
Have you had an injury at work as a result of lifting? Your employer must ensure that you have had the proper training and equipment to safeguard their employees against these types of accidents. They have an obligation to ensure that the work environment is hazard free and safe. A personal injury compensation claim may be sought in light of a dispute between you and your employer. If you do decide to take this option, expert legal advice is needed.

Equipment at work
Poorly managed or maintained equipment, together with inadequately trained staff can all be factors which lead to accidents involving machinery at work. In order to log legitimate personal injury compensation claim, all these factors will be taken into account. Whatever the circumstances surrounding your accident, you should consult with a solicitor trained in employment law. Please complete our Free online enquiry form to receive immediate help from a qualified legal professional, 24 hours, 7 days per week.

Industrial Disease
Industrial diseases may not appear immediately and the symptoms may develop later on. However, in the working environment people can be affected and can sometimes be classed as industrial disease causing injury or illness. This time limit may be extended if you unaware of the cause of your symptoms until further down the line.

Accidents in a public place
The safety of all the public and visitors to privately owned land or property is the responsibly of those individuals. Insurance is in place for the most part to ensure that any injured parties are able to make a personal injury compensation claim in the event of an injury.

Slips, trips and falls in a public place
Was your accident caused by a defect on a path or pavement? or was it caused by a slippery surface? This is becoming increasingly more common. An obstacle or pothole out of place can cause an injury enabling you to bring a personal injury compensation claim against those responsible for maintaining the path or pavement - typically the council.Unfortunately, if you were to some degree responsible for causing your injuries, it is unlikely that you will be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. However, slips and falls can often be the cause of some of the most painful injuries.

Accidents in shops and restaurants
Shop premises at all times need to be free from any slipping hazards. This is the responsibility of the owner; managers. A wet floor due to spillage or unfinished cleaning must be properly signed and erected to alert members of the public to the hazard. If you have suffered an accident due in your local supermarket or shopping centre then you may be entitle to make a personal injury compensation claim.

Faulty goods and product liability
These cases arise out of situations where products are defective and cause injury as a result of the defect. Have you been injured as a result of purchasing a standard consumer product which is defective? You may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim from the manufacturer/supplier as well as individuals/companies through whom the goods may have passed.

Whiplash injuries
Suffered a whiplash injury in an accident? You must seek medical advice as soon as possible. Normally your doctor, or if it's more serious, the Accident and Emergency department of your local Hospital. As part of your claim assessment, the medical record of your injury will used. It is therefore important that your injury is documented as soon as possible after you're aware of any symptoms.

Road accidents
Road Accidents account for a large number of all accidents and personal injury compensation claims in Australia. Drivers of all vehicles are required by law to have some level of insurance. These typically are Fully Comprehensive or Third Party only. These are in place to provide adequate protection for those involved in an accident. A driver's negligence can often lead to a third party suffering a personal injury as a result and may need to place a personal injury compensation claim. This can be whether or not the driver's negligence has escalated to a police prosecution by way of a traffic infringment notice (penalty fine) or charge. A Government scheme exists to provide cover if it is discovered that a negligent driver had inadequate or no insurance at the time of the accident. In such cases, you may still be able to bring forward a personal injury compensation claim.

Road accidents involving cyclists
A personal injury compensation claim can be presented if a cyclist is involved in an accident where a third party is at fault. This may be brought against the offending third party. You may also be able to recuperate any loss or damage to your bicycle and clothing as well as loss of earnings. In addition, obtain compensation for your injuries by you starting a personal injury compensation claim.

Road accidents involving pedestrians
If a pedestrian can demonstrate their injuries were caused solely or in some way by a third party, they may be able to obtain compensation through a claim for their injuries. If as a pedestrian involved in an accident you are held partly to blame, you may still be entitled so some level of compensation.

Road accidents involving animals
Owners of livestock such as cattle or horses are duty bound to the safety of road users by maintaining adequate levels of security in respect of their livestock. Unfortunately, animals do stray onto the road and can cause accidents. If it can be shown that the owner of an animal involved in an accident neglected their duty to maintain a safe environment for road users, a personal injury compensation claim for damages may be brought against them.

Road accidents involving passengers
A successful personal injury compensation claim for damages can almost always be obtained where a passenger has suffered injuries as a result of a road traffic accident. In these situations, passengers are generally regarded as blameless. Usually they are casualties who have suffered as a result of someone else's negligence. Wearing seat belts are of utmost importance and if this is not the case it may affect the level of damages obtained.

Road accidents involving drivers
In most cases it is often another driver that has under some circumstances caused an, or it may have been due to the negligent actions of another. A driver can make a personal injury compensation claim for loss and injuries if someone else can be proven to be held responsible.

Accident Compensation Types
If you have been injured in an accident that was the fault of another group or individual, even if they were only partly to blame, then you may have a claim for compensation. There are several common accident types.

Accident at Work
If you have been injured in an accident at work or working elsewhere you may have a claim against a group or individual responsible, including your employer who is covered by his/her workers compensation insurer.

Employers are required by law to have Employer Liability Insurance and the insurance company will deal with your claim for compensation for injury and losses, including loss of earnings. Even if your accident hasn't caused you to take time off work, you can still claim compensation for the physical pain and suffering of your injury. You can even claim compensation for minor injuries. It does not cost you anything to find out if you have a claim. So if you have been in an accident, find out if you are entitled to claim compensation by completing our free online enquiry form.

Accidents at work can happen in various ways and even if you think no-one was necessarily to blame, you may have a accident claim, involving defective equipment or machinery, inadequate training in the use of machinery, lifting heavy objects, using dangerous machinery, faulty, damaged or slippery flooring, careless acts by other workers causing an accident, or a lack of safety clothing for example.

Tripping & Slipping Accidents
If you have had a fall in a public place such as a supermarket, shopping centre, grocery store, convenience store, an office or in the street and this is caused for example by a defect or a hole in the floor or ground, a wet floor, dangerous, unclean or slippery floor or a protruding object you may have a claim against the person or group responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the area where it happened.

By law, all floors must be kept clean and safe at all times.

Personal Injury Compensation Claims
If you have been in any type of accident that was not your fault then we may be able to help you make an accident compensation claim. We offer a completely free service and there is no financial risk and no obligation. Simply complete out FREE Online Enquiry Form and we can help you pursue a compensation claim for almost any type of injury or situation including:

  • Car accidents and any road traffic accidents
    Whiplash compensation claims
    Motorbike, cycle and pedestrian accidents
    Work accident compensation claims
    Employee negligence
    Medical negligence
    Slips, trips and falls
    Accidents in a public place compensation claims
    Holiday accidents and compensation
    Medicine related compensation
    Asbestos illness and Mesothelioma compensation
    Animal related attacks and bites
    Sports injury compensation
    Armed forces accidents and compensation
    Any other type of no fault accident, negligence or injury
    Work Accident Claims
    Road Traffic Accident Claims
    Motorcycle Accident Claims
    Car Accident Claims
    Passenger Injury Claims
    Pedestrian Injury Claims
    Slip, trip and fall Compensation Claims
    Industrial Disease Claims
    Spinal Injury Claims
    Defective Product Claims
    Medical Negligence Claims
    Fatal Accident Claims
    Head and Brain Injury Claims
    Personal Injury Claims
    Amputation Claims
    Criminal Injury Compensation

However unusual your claim we can probably help you to get the compensation you deserve. Even if we don't have your type of accident listed complete our online claim form as we may still be able to help. You will be contacted straight away to tell you if you have a valid claim and how to proceed.

Many people are unaware or unsure if they can make a claim for personal injury compensation. Generally if you have sustained a physical or psychological injury, or both, you may be able to claim for compensation. Most cases are able to settle by skilful negotiation and without the need for court proceedings.

The following are some of the more common types of accidents that you may be able to claim for compensation where somebody else was to blame and at fault. Even if you were partly to blame you may still have a claim. This is not a conclusive list by any means, so please contact us to find out if you have a claim without any obligation or cost.

  • Accident Types
    Road Traffic Accidents
    Accident at Work
    Slips, Trips and Falls
    Medical Negligence
    Occupational Disease / Illness
    Victim of Criminal Assault / Injury
    Faulty Product Injury
    Sports Injury
    Holiday injury or illness

We may also be able to help if you have been injured whilst on holiday or on a business trip overseas from Australia. If the arrangements were made in Australia and you suffered injury that is the fault of the hotel, or other accommodation you may have a claim against the arranging company.

Our service is FREE! and there is No obligation - No cost

Road Traffic Accidents
If you have been injured in a Road Traffic Accident as a driver, passenger, motor cyclist, pedestrian or cyclist (even if travelling on public transport) you may be able to claim for compensation.

Drivers in the Australia are required by law to have the relevant vehicle insurance cover. The Insurers policy will cover the driver for claims from people injured in an accident including passengers travelling in the driver's vehicle. There is no need to be concerned, even if the driver is your partner, relative or friend as their vehicle Insurers pay any compensation to which you may be entitled.

If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident where the offending driver is untraced or is an uninsured driver, it is still possible for us to make a claim, complete our Free enquiry form tofind out how we can help you claim compensation.

Accident at Work
Many accidents occur in the workplace and under many different circumstances. Employers have a responsibility and a duty of care under the many regulations. They must ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees and others affected by their actions. This may be on your employers premises or other premises whilst you are carrying out your employed duties.

It is a requirement, by law, that all employers have Employers Liability Insurance. It is the insurance company that pay the compensation to which you may be entitled in the event of an injury at work. The insurance policy will cover all full and part time employees, self-employed persons and voluntary workers. Workplaces can be any type of premises and working environment such as offices, factories, shops, warehouses, building sites etc.

Employers have a duty of care to provide a safe workplace, safe machinery, plant and equipment, safe system of work etc. An injury in the workplace may have been sustained due to faulty equipment or inadequate training, cables across the floor, poor desk and computer layout etc. Many injures occur on building sites for all sorts of reasons including falling from scaffolding and ladders, unprotected risk areas etc.

It is important that employees are aware that they are protected by legislation. The employer can not terminate your employment for making a compensation claim for an injury in the workplace.

Slips, Trips & Falls
If you suffer an injury from a slip or trip on the pavement or roadway due to a pothole or uneven paving slabs etc. you may be entitled to claim for compensation. This can be on private or public land and premises. These accidents commonly occur in shops, grocery stores, shopping centres, walkways, and just about any other location outside your own home.

These types of accidents can occur anywhere and somebody is always responsible for the maintenance. They have a duty to ensure it is reasonably safe. Another accident example could be slipping in supermarkets and the like, due to a spillage or squashed produce on the floor.

Medical Negligence / Clinical Negligence
Occasionally a doctor, dentist or surgeon makes an error that perhaps causes you to suffer injury or become unwell.

If you are a victim of medical negligence, incompetence or carelessness you may be entitled to claim for compensation. Medical cases are often complex and require intense investigation and expert medical knowledge. There are often conflicting expert medical opinions that have to resolved. The fact that one Expert giving an opinion may have done things in a different way does not necessarily mean that there was a breach of duty of care.

This applies to all forms of medical treatments including opticians, dentistry, psychiatrists, midwifes etc. whether its is public treatment or private treatment makes no difference.

Occupational Disease / Illness
Your employer is under a legal duty to protect employees from exposure to hazardous chemicals, dust, fumes, vapours, loud noises, constant repetitive movement, vibration from handheld tools, etc.

Employers must provide training and appropriate personal protective and safety workwear and equipment to ensure employees are not exposed to hazards in risk areas to carry out their job.

If the employer fails to protect you from a health risk that causes you illness or disease you may have a claim for compensation.

Faulty Product Injury
If you suffer an injury due to a manufactures product that is faulty or of poor workmanship that you have purchased or been given you may have a claim for compensation. This type of claim is covered under Product Liability laws.

This covers everything manufactured or imported into the Australia. For faulty imported products it is generally the Importers responsibility to ensure the product is fit and safe for the intended use.

This section also covers children's toys that may be faulty and dangerous and cause injury. You are advised that faulty and unsafe products should be reported to your local authority to investigate. This may also help support any claim for injury compensation.

Sports Injury
A claim may also be made if you suffer an injury due to a poorly maintained sports facility such as a slippery or potholed court or pitch including poorly maintained artificial turf covering. Indoor facilities may have spillages or inadequate and/or inappropriate floor surface cleaning or maintenance causing slippery floors.

Accidents on the road
We can assist with legal representation for passenger personal injury claims and pedal cycle accident claims, pedestrians and other road users. If you have suffered whiplash we can help you with both compensation, treatment & rehabilitation.

We can even help you make a claim against an uninsured driver or if you have been injured in a hit and run accident.

Medical Negligence
If you have been the victim of medical (clinical) negligence, we can help you to obtain rightful damages. Such claims are complex but there are many thousands of patients suffering who can and should pursue their case. We can help you. Don't delay - complete our FREE enbquiry form today.

Accidents in the workplace
There are many accidents at work each year in the Australia. If you have suffered injuries whilst working (sometimes described as an industrial injury) you could be entitled to make a claim.

We will help you seek compensation for pain & suffering, lost earnings, lost overtime or bonuses and with treatment costs. We will help you receive expert advice on industrial illness or disease claims involving hearing loss, vibration white finger and asbestos claims.

Criminal injury and assault
If you have been the victim of an assault, we can help with criminal injury compensation claims via a government funded scheme.

Slipping or tripping accidents
If you have fallen in a public place or on the street, you may be able to claim. The Council or other organisations may owe you a duty of care. Please complete our free enquiry form today for advice on your case.

To use our service, please fill in your free online enquiry form on the left.

© Copyright 2004-2019 - Australian Compensation Advice  Sitemap Privacy policy Copyright Disclaimer